Apologies [Was: ATTN: UNWANTED MESSAGES]

From: <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 14:29:29 +0200 (MET DST)
To: kirk@kt-web.com
Cc: www-talk@w3.org, www-html@w3.org
Because of a loopback problem in our digest mailing lists and a faulty
detection of an error message, both www-talk and www-html got bombarded
with an ever increasing message. This problem wasn't detected during our
test period.

We've stopped both digest lists and won't reactivate them again until we
can add the correct filter to Smartlist.

We apologize to all www-talk and www-html subscribed who were hampered
by this problem.

-Jose Kahan, on behalf of the w3c sysadmin team
kahan@w3.org