Research about WWW error 404

From: Luis Fernando Garcia <lgarcia@ez-poa.com.br>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 18:11:15 -0300
To: hyper-theory@math.byu.edu, www-talk@w3.org, www-html@w3.org, www-managers@lists.stanford.edu, jamie@csd.uwo.ca
Hello friends,

I am a brazilian master degree student in computer science and need help
of yours ...

I need your experiences, tests, comments, solutions, * personal opinion
* , resources and links related about:

 "ERROR 404 - File Not Found" in www/http protocol.
or "broken links" ...

** Please send for my email address:
lgarcia@ez-poa.com.br
because i not have full usenet access or not participate of this list

excuse my poor english , and thanks in advance,

Luis Fernando Fortes Garcia
Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul - Porto Alegre - RS -  BRASIL
CPGCC/UFRGS