Mulicast FTP program architecture - recommendations please

From: Rolande Kendal <kendal@interlog.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 1997 15:14:44 -0400
To: www-talk@w3.org
Mulicast FTP program architecture - recommendations please.

I would like to deploy a program designed to transfer large files (>50 meg)
to multiple Internet clients. My knowledge of Internet multicast is
limited, so I am soliciting your input as to what would be best. I
understand TFTP lends itself to such modifications; however, I am not aware
of what additions are required.

Does anyone recommend any specific architecture?

Thanks...

Rolande Kendal
kendal@interlog.com