Improper mailing setup

From: Hassan Ait-Kaci <hak@cs.sfu.ca>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 97 13:22:00 -0800
To: postmaster@info.utovrm.it
cc: scie1997@info.utovrm.it

Dear postmaster@info.utovrm.it,

For some reason my email address is reached (in fact twice!) by the mail
alias scie1997@info.utovrm.it. This seems to be happening to a great
many other equally baffled and increasingly irritated people around this
world (and probably also out of it). I never requested to be part of
this mailing list and most pressingly urge you to invalidate this setup
without further ado. I will also appreciate no further need to inform me
and the rest of the galaxy that you have corrected the situation. Silence
will suffice.

Thank you very much.

        Hassan Ait-Kaci, Professor
        School of Computing Science     phone:  +1 (604) 291 55 89
        Simon Fraser University         fax:    +1 (604) 291 30 45
        Burnaby, British Columbia       email:  hak@cs.sfu.ca
        V5A 1S6, Canada                 url:    www.isg.sfu.ca/~hak/