SCIE97: request of information

From: Nello Cristianini <nello@dcs.rhbnc.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 16:21:40 +0000 (GMT)
To: scie1997@info.utovrm.it
cc: Nello Cristianini <nello@dcs.rhbnc.ac.uk>
Please send me information about the Summer School,
expecially about the registration fees and possible student grants.

I am a Master student at Royal Holloway - University of London
working on strictly related subjects, namely machine learning. In my
first degree thesis, I have been working on machine discovery.

Sono italiano.

Grazie
Nello Cristianini

Nello Cristianini (Royal Holloway - University of London)
Email to:	nello@dcs.rhbnc.ac.uk
Homepage:	http://www.geocities.com/athens/5235