errata for cookie spec

From: Dave Kristol <dmk@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 97 14:55:40 EST
To: http-wg@cuckoo.hpl.hp.com, www-talk@w3.org
In case you missed the IETF notice, I've written a set of errata to the
Cookie Spec., draft-ietf-http-state-mgmt-05.txt.  I would have
preferred to wait until the spec. became an RFC, but it was more
important to get the corrections in front of people than to sit on
formalities.  Once the RFC issues, I will produce a new I-D that
incorporates the errata.

Visit http://portal.research.bell-labs.com/~dmk/cookie.html for
links to the basic spec. and the errata.

I welcome comments to the spec. or to the errata.  Keep in mind that
comments on the former are constrained to clarifications or things
that affect interoperability.  Incompatible changes are pretty much
out of bounds for this round.

Dave Kristol