Re: study completed

From: Jon S von Tetzchner <jons@nta.no>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 10:56:56 +0200
To: jpl95@aber.ac.uk
Cc: www-talk@w3.org
>>waiting for.  So browser vendors take note:
>>
>>    I'd like to see a status as to how many inline objects I'm still
>>    waiting for.  And the browser must distinguish between animated
>>    gif activity and download activity and have an option to disable
>>    the animated gifs.

Try out Opera (http://opera.nta.no). It does just what you request
and has been doing that for a long time. Opera also has a number
of other really useful features. And it is the fastest and leanest
browser around. Only for Windows as yet, though.
Vennlig hilsen / Regards,
Jon.

Jon S von Tetzchner	Have you been to the Opera?
Opera Software		http://traviata.nta.no/
T:+47 63 84 83 84 	Fast and flexible.
F:+47 63 81 00 76	Runs on a 386SX.
Email: jon@nta.no	The web browser for you.