White House/PARC "Leveraging Cyberspace"

From: Nick Arnett <narnett@verity.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 14:34:05 -0700
To: robots@webcrawler.com, web4lib@library.berkeley.edu, www-talk@w3.org
I'm posting this to a few of the lists where I'm personally active; I'll be
speaking at this event.

The White House and Xerox PARC are co-sponsoring a conference on
"Leveraging Cyberspace," October 8 and 9 in Palo Alto, Calif.  The focus is
on how to tackle tasks that can only be accomplished by the large number of
people who are now on-line.

The conference home page is http://nii.nist.gov/cyber/cyber_conf.html

There is still room available at the conference.

Nick Arnett