EMBED tag

From: Scott Porad <porad@smallworld.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 11:19:06 -0400 (EDT)
To: "www-talk@w3.org" <www-talk@w3.org>

Is this the correct place to inqure about the correct use of the EMBED
tag (with respect to Netscape 3.0)?

In particular, I've seen an attribute used with the EMBED tag called
CONTROL with the argument "console".  This was used with Netscape's
LiveAudio that they are introducing with Navigator 3.0.  I cannot,
however, find any documentation for this.

Does anyone know whether or not a) Netscape is going to document this
stuff and b) whether or not MSIE will support it?

Thanks in advance,

Scott