Information encryption

From: Anders Gunnare <anders.gunnare@interbizz.se>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 1996 20:51:37 +0200
To: www-talk@w3.org
Dear people out there!

I am very intressted in information encryption, does anyone know the
best "encryption-method" which are public and which I can have
information about ?

I have read a little about PGP on different places, but is there any
offical "offical PGP place" on Internet or is there only unoffical
"offical PGP place", please let me know ?

Is there any e-mail list for PGP or for data encryption ?

/Anders Gunnare

Interbizz Scandinavia AB
Sweden