Re: about cgi gateway

From: Harold A. Driscoll <harold@driscoll.chi.il.us>
Date: Wed, 22 May 1996 12:27:15 +0000
To: qh@dns.cit.whnet.edu.cn (Qinghua)
Cc: www-talk@w3.org
At 12:20 22/5/96 CDT, Qinghua wrote:
>I am a Chinese teacher,I am very interested in the cgi gateway,
>I want to get cgi gateway to datebase and some information about cgi .

Since this list isn't really the place for such questions, let me direct you
to several resources.

The World Wide Web Consortium has CGI reference material:
The NCSA server (httpd) site has CGI information:
The Apache' server site has additional information:
The HTML Writers Guild has links to various CGI resources:

There is a moderated Advanced-CGI question/answer list, send request to:
with the following request (in body of message):
	subscribe ADV-CGI
You might also check out the HTML Writers Guild mailing lists, although I'll
caution you that they are high volume.

Good luck, /Harold

ps. I'm copying th list, in anticipation of "me too" questions. /H
Harold A. Driscoll                       mailto:harold@driscoll.chi.il.us
#include <std/disclaimer>      http://homepage.interaccess.com/~driscoll/