Re: about http

From: MegaZone <megazone@livingston.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 1996 20:24:47 -0700 (PDT)
To: qh@dns.cit.whnet.edu.cn (Qinghua)
Cc: www-talk@www0.cern.ch
Once upon a time Qinghua shaped the electrons to say...
>I am a teacher of computer working in a university of China.I am very interseted
>in the WWW.I eager to know the details of HTTP protocol.Would you kindly to
>send the HTTP protocol to me?

Do you have Web access?  All of the information should be accessable at
<http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/>

Specifically <http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/Protocols/>

-MZ
--
Although I work for Livingston Enterprises Technical Support, I alone am
responsible for everything contained herein.  So don't waste my managers'