Autoscroll on Netscape

From: <David_Kyte@inmarsat.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 1996 15:39:25 +0100
To: www-talk@w3.org
     I am interested in the the Mime type Content-Type text/html; with
     modifier AUTOSCROLL referenced in one of Netscapes handbooks. I have
     tried to find the syntax which is described as similar to charset. My
     understanding is that it enables automatic scrolling from an open cgi
     connecttion - at least I hope that is what is implied :)

     Can anyone point me to any literature or inform me of the valididty of
     my assumptions.

     Thanks

     David_Kyte@inmarsat.org