Re: I'm confused.....

From: Jim Meritt <jmeritt@smtpinet.aspensys.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 96 10:03:50 EST
To: www-talk@w3.org
Cc: claudio.nieder@aps.ch

Unfortunately (fortunately?) I was watching the log at the time of the connect
attempt and it appeared human-timing immediate (people are not rigged very well
for microseconds...)  I had the guy trying on the telephone at the time he
tried, so I could see the logs when he said "clicked".

Oh well....  Anyone else?

Jim