Re: URL parsing and IPv6 addresses

From: Ka-Ping Yee <kpyee@aw.sgi.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 14:21:29 +0900
To: Brian Behlendorf <brian@organic.com>
Cc: anthony baxter <anthony.baxter@aaii.oz.au>, Arnoud Galactus Engelfriet <galactus@stack.urc.tue.nl>, www-talk@w3.org
Brian Behlendorf wrote:

> I think the suggestion of "," as the separator is best.

Okay, cool.  So that makes what, three of us now who like
","?  If we actually are in reasonable agreement on this,
we should probably make this suggestion to the URI wg as
soon as possible.

Any more opinions?  Speak now or forever hold your peace...

Ping (Ka-Ping Yee): Developer, Alias|Wavefront Inc. (Tokyo)
   Don't wait: use mathematics in your web pages TODAY with
   the world's first browser-independent expression system.