Book Reviewers Needed

From: Paul Hethmon <phethmon@utk.edu>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 1996 15:21:13 EST
To: os2-isp <os2-isp@dental.stat.com>, www-talk@w3.org
Addressed to: os2-isp <os2-isp@dental.stat.com>
              www-talk@w3.org

Manning Publications is looking for 2 to 3 reviewers for
an upcoming book. The book is a programmer's book on how
to write a web server for a multi-threaded operating system
concentrating on OS/2 and Windows 95/NT. A complete web
server is detailed in the book handling up to the HTTP/1.1
protocol.

Manning publishes through Prentice-Hall. I don't know how
reviewers are compensated, but if you are interested in
reviewing the book and have experience in HTTP and programming
under OS/2 and/or NT, then contact Ted Kennedy at Manning:

Ted Kennedy, Review Editor
Manning Publications Co.
3 Lewis Street Greenwich, CT 06830
(203) 869-1459
<tedken@manning.com>

My interest in this is as the author of above mentioned
book.

thanks,

Paul

Paul Hethmon
phethmon@utk.edu
Computerman -- Agricultural Policy Analysis Center
NeoLogic FTP & Mail Servers
Knoxville Warp User's Group: http://apacweb.ag.utk.edu/os2