Re: Common and extended log file formats

From: Stephen Turner <S.R.E.Turner@statslab.cam.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 1996 10:58:21 +0100 (BST)
To: matt@wdi.co.uk
Cc: www-talk@w3.org
Matthew Denner wrote:
->
-> All,
->
-> Okay, I'm lagging behind in the WWW stakes at the moment so bear with
-> me :)
->
-> Does anyone know where I can get information on the common and extended
-> log file formats?  I'm writing a Java HTTPd and this is the only
-> thing I haven't implemented yet.
->
-> Any help will be gratefully received,
->

http://www.statslab.cam.ac.uk/~sret1/analog/2/analog/Readme.html#REF

--
Stephen R. E. Turner
  Stochastic Networks Group, Statistical Laboratory, University of Cambridge