[Fwd: Converter]

From: Phil Hargett <us016853@interramp.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 1996 21:29:19 +0800
To: www-talk@w3.org
Anders Gunnare wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Does anyone know a USERFRIENDLY converter from Microsoft Word to HTML
> or rtf to HTML, it would be good if it could handle tables and other
> sofisticated things in MS-Word ?

Microsoft has a series of products called Internet Assistants.  Each of
these products to one of the Office products: Word, PowerPoint, etc.

I once used Internet Assistant for Word (and I have the IA for Word 95).
It seemed to work away back on Word 6.0, although it was a bit slow (you
could even browse the 'Net with it!)  I don't recall if it did tables,
but I would GUESS that it does now.

Phil Hargett
us016853@interramp.com

attached mail follows:

Hi!

Does anyone know a USERFRIENDLY converter from Microsoft Word to HTML
or rtf to HTML, it would be good if it could handle tables and other
sofisticated things in MS-Word ?

Anders Gunnare

I     Anders Gunnare, Project manager        I
I     Interbizz Scandinavia AB               I
I     Smedjegatan 14                         I
I     s-972 33 Luleň                         I
I     Sweden                                 I
I                                            I
I     Phone:  +46 - (0)920 23 52 42          I
I             +46 - (0)70 573 43 36          I
I     E-mail: anders.gunnare@interbizz.se    I
I     WWW   : http://www.interbizz.se        I