[Fwd: Converter]

Anders Gunnare wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Does anyone know a USERFRIENDLY converter from Microsoft Word to HTML
> or rtf to HTML, it would be good if it could handle tables and other
> sofisticated things in MS-Word ?

Microsoft has a series of products called Internet Assistants.  Each of
these products to one of the Office products: Word, PowerPoint, etc.

I once used Internet Assistant for Word (and I have the IA for Word 95).
It seemed to work away back on Word 6.0, although it was a bit slow (you
could even browse the 'Net with it!)  I don't recall if it did tables,
but I would GUESS that it does now.

Phil Hargett
us016853@interramp.com

Forwarded message 1