Re: NCSA httpd question (fwd)

From: Darren New <dnew@yuan.fv.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 1996 08:31:28 -0800 (PST)
To: Beth Frank <efrank@ncsa.uiuc.edu>
Cc: www-talk@w3.org
On Wed, 21 Feb 1996, Beth Frank wrote:
> Questions about NCSA HTTPd can be sent to httpd@ncsa.uiuc.edu.

I've sent mail several times to that address asking about licensing your
server as you require for redistribution. All I ever get back is a robot
reply saying "thanks for the mail".

What's the right place to ask about licensing terms?

--
 Darren New / Dir. of Custom Software Design / First Virtual Holdings Inc.
Anyone can buy and sell information over the internet for real money TODAY!