Re: searching for a Web editor

From: Michael Hucka <hucka@eecs.umich.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 1996 06:42:24 GMT
To: ballonyi@irf.hu
Cc: www-talk@w3.org
>>>>> On 21 Feb 1996, ballonyi@irf.hu wrote:

  ballonyi> I'm searching for a program which help me in editing Web pages.
  ballonyi> There's a shareware one on the net?

You didn't mention what kind of computer you're using.  If you happen to be
using an SGI and IRIX 5.x, you can try SGI's "webmagic".  It's not shareware,
but there is a free version available.  I don't know whether there are any
export restrictions, so read the license carefully.  See

http://www.sgi.com/Products/Evaluation/webmagic/

(Disclaimer: I don't represent SGI.)

--
Mike Hucka     hucka@umich.edu     http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/hucka
University of Michigan AI Lab & EECS Departmental Computing Organization