Re: Simple use of libwww?

From: BearHeart / Bill Weinman <bearheart@bearnet.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 1996 14:31:37 -0600
To: holmberg@frame.com, www-talk@w3.org
At 11:57 am 2/16/96 PST, holmberg@frame.com spake:
>In my case, I am not building a browser, I am adding
>URL support to an existing application whose main purpose

   I wrote some functions that just parse URLs. They're
available in Perl and C. You can find the source in
chapter 4 of The CGI Book. It's all posted on my cgibook
web site at:

   http://www.bearnet.com/cgibook/chap04/

   The printed book is not in the stores yet. My publisher
is expecting to ship in early March.

(if you would like notification when the book is in the
 stores, drop me an email and I'll add you to my list.)