Help me, please !

From: Ivars Indulens <ivars@vdc.jurmala.lv>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 1996 09:44:33 +-200
To: "'www-talk@w3.org'" <www-talk@w3.org>
Hi, Web_guru,

please excuse me for overloading this list. I have no ideas where to get help, and I am beginner host...,post..., web..., etcmaster. Situation: I launched Apache 0.6.5 with FrontPage extensions on Sparcstation10/Solaris2.3 and get result - all works fine when I browse it (with Netscape, Iexplorer etc) from any IP computer, connected directly to Ethernet in my domain, and fails when I try to reach it from any other Inet place - I get "host contacted, waiting for reply" and hang with no other messages. All other Inet daemons - e.g. Sendmail, FTPD work with no problems.

TIA,
Ivars Indulens
Latvian Environment Protection Data Center