help me to find

From: CARLOS CARVAJAL <carlos.carvajal@upsa.bo>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 1996 04:41:02 GMT
To: www-talk@w3.org

Hello !

I'm search the book

Multimedia and Hypertex: the internet and beyond,
Nielsen, Jakob
somebody know where I cant get this book..

I read article BUILDING TE VIRTUAL CAMPUS BIT BY BIT : WORLD WIDE WEB
DEVELOPMENT AT THE UNIVERSITY OF MAINE, in magazine Computers
in libraries, the author are Jennifer Mcleod and Michael White
i like know more information about this work..
somebody help me a contact with they ...

Thanks

Carlos ..