Re: need performance info (CGI/NT)

From: Paul Everitt <paul@digicool.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 1996 09:52:21 -0500
To: "Gregory J. Woodhouse" <gjw@best.com>
Cc: www-talk@w3.org
We are making freely available our distributed object technology that
allows one to skip CGI, and connect to long-running processes on
different platforms using CORBA-compliant calls.  We also are working on
publishing OLE connections as long-running processes, available from
most Unices and Win32.

And yes, there is support for NT :^)  (...at least, for Netsite)

For more info, check out our evolving documentation at:
or send email to:

For more info on things like this, check out Dan Connolly's page:

FWIW, the performance seems to be about 2.5 times faster than CGI, and
within statistical error of getting HTML pages.  Just preliminary
numbers, so I'm not trumpetting them yet.

Paul Everitt       Digital Creations
paul@digicool.com  540.371.6909