help me.. please

From: CARLOS CARVAJAL <carlos.carvajal@upsa.bo>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 1996 04:35:17 GMT
To: www-talk@w3.org
Hello !

My name is Carlos Carvajal I'm system Engineer student I'dont write
English very well..excuse me

I need information and biblography about to World Wide Web, to talk
about, How to build an internet-based information system or Managing
internet information Services, too works about World Wide Web
Development at the University..

Somebody work in guidelines for building campus web system or know this.

the web is new in my country, recently connect to internet (on line)
But I still access way e-mail.. by reason  I know little web..
and I'm beginning a research

Thanks... for help me

Carlos Carvajal
UPSA. University