Re: Re[2]: Questions and comments

From: Maurizio Codogno <mau@beatles.cselt.stet.it>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 1996 11:40:40 +0100
To: www-talk@w3.org
[About the religious private college...]

%      Actually, what it tells me is that they have information flow control
%      more like corporations than universities, and that they should look
%      there for possibly already configured solutions to their problem.  The
%      firewalls mailing list address such things commonly.

Pardon me, but for what I understood, a firewall is necessary but
not sufficient - probably they will have to wait for PICS in order to
have a complete solution

%      Beats me why folks keep bringing in their own prejudices to a comon p
%      roblem.  A shame they are blocked by their own fears and wind up
%      re-inventing the wheel.  Ah well.....

Being a mathematician, I am used to the fact that it is not by any means
simple to know *where* to search for a solution, and this is independent
from creed :-)

.mau.