Re: Questions and comments

From: Stephen Turner <S.R.E.Turner@statslab.cam.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 1996 09:55:38 +0000 (GMT)
To: www-talk@w3.org
Jim Meritt wrote:
-> Doesn't this tell you something?
-> ___________________________ Reply Separator ______________________________
-> Subject: Questions and comments
-> Author:  www-talk@w3.org at SMTPINET
-> Date:    1/8/96 4:58 PM
-> We are a religious private college that tries to keep a bit of control of
-> what comes onto campus via the Internet.  We also try to keep a bit of
-> control over who uses it.

Erm, like what? That there are still people who believe in morality in an
increasingly amoral society? That not everyone thinks that freedom of speech
is the highest human good? That a private organisation has a right to apply
particular rules to its members?

Somehow, though, I don't think you meant any of those things.

Stephen R. E. Turner
  Stochastic Networks Group, Statistical Laboratory, University of Cambridge
  e-mail: sret1@cam.ac.uk  WWW: http://www.statslab.cam.ac.uk/~sret1/home.html