-> Subject: Questions and comments
-> Author:  www-talk@w3.org at SMTPINET
-> Date:    1/8/96 4:58 PM
->
-> We are a religious private college that tries to keep a bit of control of
-> what comes onto campus via the Internet.  We also try to keep a bit of
-> control over who uses it.
->

Erm, like what? That there are still people who believe in morality in an
increasingly amoral society? That not everyone thinks that freedom of speech
is the highest human good? That a private organisation has a right to apply
particular rules to its members?

Somehow, though, I don't think you meant any of those things.

--
Stephen R. E. Turner
  Stochastic Networks Group, Statistical Laboratory, University of Cambridge