Sample 1.1ish implementation - Free Download Spyglass Server

From: Daniel DuBois <ddubois@rafiki.spyglass.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 1996 11:19:51 -0600
To: www-talk@w3.org, http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com
http://www.spyglass.com/products/server_download.html

OK, I admit it: beat me down now.  This is a blatant, completely unexcusable
plug for the Spyglass Server's Free Download.

But I'm really proud of the work I've done on the the server, and I know
there alot of web masters in the crowd here who would like the speed
improvements and functionality contained in this software.

So here I am, barely cloaking this annoucement under the guise of an offer
to see how the Spyglass Server currently implements some of the recent HTTP
1.1 features: including keep-alives, digest authentication, and content
negotiation.  Example implementations ARE an important part of the standards
process, right?

Please forgive me group, for I have sinned.  Send all flames directly to me,
not the group.
-----
Dan DuBois, Software Animal           http://www.spyglass.com/~ddubois/
    Download a totally free copy of the Spyglass Web Server today!
        http://www.spyglass.com/products/server_download.html