Re: Phone # and Postal Code System Information

From: Ulla Sandberg <ulla@stupi.se>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 96 10:44:24 MET
To: koblas@point.homepages.com
Cc: www-talk@w3.org
> I've been working on cleaning up the Yellow Pages (http://www.yellow.com)
> that we run here, and am looking for the following information (for non-US
> contries).  Particullary I'm looking for information for Canada and Europe.

Can you please send the mailing-list (www-talk) a pointer to a summary
when you are done? There seems to be a lot of interest in this.

I answered your request with information about Sweden. However I was
careless enough to mail my answer to the list and not to you
personally, so I also sent out an apology for my inappropriate
posting. However, after that, three different people

	Gregory Woodhouse <gjw@best.com>
	"Daniel S. Barclay" <daniel@compass-da.com>
	David Levine <motodave@butterfly.net>

has mailed me thanking me for sending it out on the list since they
found the information most interesting.

/Ulla

Ulla Sandberg (ulla@stupi.se)