netscape -remote ????

From: Luis Gonzalo Aller Arias <gonzalo@vega.ulpgc.es>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 1995 14:39:40 +0000
To: www-talk@w3.org
hello, I'm testing netscape 2.0b1 in Dec-Alpha with osf1 3.0.
One feature I like is the '-remote' switch. Could anybody point me to
more information about it?. Actually I only know the reload option.

By the way, it seems that there is a problem with it, because
is failing and it complains about the DNS although 1.1N runs Ok.

Thanks in advance.

--

                                             Luis Gonzalo Aller Arias
                                             <gonzalo@fobos.ulpgc.es>