Re: World Wide Web '95 Conference in Boston

From: Daniel W. Connolly <connolly@beach.w3.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 1995 14:33:55 -0400
To: paciello@shane.enet.dec.com
Cc: www-talk@www10.w3.org
In message <9510061755.AA16652@us2rmc.zko.dec.com>, paciello@shane.enet.dec.com
 writes:
>I have not seen anything regarding this conference in December (which is all I
>know). I assume that there is some information avaialable on line. Can someone
>provide me with a pointer.

Sure! The same folks that bring you this mailing list also provide
web services for the conference: the W3C.

Our home page is at: http://www.w3.org/ Please check our site
before mailing to this list.

From there, under "News and Updates," you'll find a link to:
"Fourth International World Wide Web Conference: 11-14 December 1995"
http://www.w3.org/pub/Conferences/WWW4/

Dan