EMail Addresses (fwd)

From: Brandon Gillespie <brandon@tombstone.sunrem.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 1995 09:27:57 +0000 ()
To: www-talk@w3.org
< I would be interested to know some EMail addresses, if you have them,
< such as:

Great, not only do I get people 'webmaster' at the various sites I
maintain, asking for email addresses, but now www-talk too.  What, do I
LOOK like a friendly helpful user?  (am I the only one to get about a 5/1
ratio for email address queries vs other www mail (on webmaster mail
accounts)?)

-Brandon Gillespie-