Re: OLE/COM - Microsoft's Strategy For Once Again Dominating The Software Industry

From: Adam McClure <mcclurea@waimea.colorado.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 1995 16:21:00 -0700
To: "Nat Brown (Exchange)" <natbro@exchange.microsoft.com>
Cc: www-talk@w3.org
Thanks for correcting some bad information on my part.
After reading the OLE Specs in the OLE Programmer's References
Vol 1 & 2 I was under the impression that new interfaces would
have to be 'sanctified' by Microsoft.  If that is not the case
then I can see why people are sitting on both sides of the
CORBA/COM fence.

I apologize for spreading misinformation.

Yours Truly,
Adam T. McClure