Re: WWW-based tools for CSCW ??

From: Mike Dilworth <mjd@soi.city.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 1995 11:24:27 +0000 (GMT)
To: Maurizio Codogno <mau@beatles.cselt.stet.it>
Cc: www-talk@w3.org

On Fri, 15 Dec 1995, Maurizio Codogno wrote:

> I am trying to get some info about products which can be used to add
> groupware and CSCW functionalities to WWW programs. I was told that
> for example Boeing and Levi-Strauss have done something similar for their
> internal networks.
>
> Could someone please point me to some place where I can get more info?

take a look at

http://www.csc.liv.ac.uk/users/team-it/

this should help

mike

Mike Dilworth,                            Department of Information Science,
Research Student.                                           City University,
                                                         Northampton Square,
Email: M.J.Dilworth@is.city.ac.uk                                  EC1V 0HB.
URL  : http://web.is.city.ac.uk/Home/mjd/Homepage.html