Re: OLE/COM - Microsoft's Strategy For Once Again Dominating The Software Industry

From: Paul Everitt <paul@digicool.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 11:47:33 -0500
To: Bob Jernigan <jern@spaceaix.jhuapl.edu>
Cc: www-talk@w3.org
Bob Jernigan wrote:
> > I wrote:
> > There is a link there to our work on integrating ILU (and thus
> > CORBA-type object systems) with the Web:
> >    http://hunan.digicool.com/products/dcglue/
> >
> I'm interested in further info but this URL doesn't seem to work.

Yep, I put in the wrong machine.  It is at:
   http://yoda.digicool.com/products/dcglue/
I'm putting in a redirect now, and I also hope to have some more info
together to explain what we are doing (like our http, mime, and auth
ISLs).

Sorry for the inconvenience. :^(

--
Paul Everitt       Digital Creations