Re: A (silly) observation

From: Stephen Turner <S.R.E.Turner@statslab.cam.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 1995 10:41:09 +0000 (GMT)
To: www-talk@w3.org
Maurizio Codogno wrote:
->
-> It may well be that I don't understand the issue, but writing
->
->    ... without sacrificing device-independance or adding <BLINK>new HTML
->    tags</BLINK> ...
->
-> strikes me as a form of humour.
->

Well, I thought it was funny too. It's a pity they can't spell "independence"
though.

--
Stephen R. E. Turner
  Stochastic Networks Group, Statistical Laboratory, University of Cambridge