Re: two ideas...

From: Manu S. Kumar <sneaker+@CMU.EDU>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 1995 14:06:17 -0500 (EST)
To: www-talk@www0.cern.ch, Outbound News <outnews+netnews.cmu.comp.infosystems.www@andrew.cmu.edu>, www-speed@tipper.oit.unc.edu, www-html@www0.cern.ch

Thanks to all those who took/are taking the time to send me feedback on
the Compressed HTML and Pre-Fetching papers.

As far as possible I have tried to respond to your feedback
individually. If I missed someone I apologize.

I would like to make the feedback I received publicly available on the
web pages... several of you raised some interesting issues, which would
greatly add to the discussion. Of course I will not put your mail
messages up on the web if you don't want me to. So *IF* you would *NOT*
like to have your opinions/response made public (or if you would like to
have it listed anonymously) please send me mail to let me know.
Otherwise, I will assume that you are okay with including your response
in the reader's feedback summary page.

Once again, Thanks to all...

sincerely,
Manu

Sneaker
School of Computer Science, Carnegie Mellon University
E-mail     : sneaker@cmu.edu
WWW        : Http://sneaker.pc.cs.cmu.edu/Sneaker/
Office     : Weh 4615-1, 412.268.8861