Re: Proposition on advanced URL features (Request for comments)

From: Paul Burchard <burchard@cs.princeton.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 95 12:39:56 -0500
To: "Daniel W. Connolly" <connolly@beach.w3.org>
Cc: Mirsad Todorovac <tm@rasips1.rasip.etf.hr>, www-talk@w3.org, uri@bunyip.com
I have an alternative proposal which addresses these and many other
issues in the Web's linking architecture.  A very preliminary draft
can be found at:

<URL:http://www.cs.princeton.edu/~burchard/www/interactive/>

I would eventually like to merge this document with Tim BL's and
Dan Connolly's work at W3C, to produce a "future-oriented" framework
that could help guide the many incremental component standards that
make up the Web.  (Indeed, this document started as my "crib sheet"
while working on the EMBED proposal.)

Of course, comments are welcome.

Paul Burchard	<burchard@cs.princeton.edu>
``I'm still learning how to count backwards from infinity...''