Re: Form-based File Upload in HTML

From: Thierry BODHUIN,Phone:(33)-62-24-74-35 <bodhuin@soleil.matra-espace.fr>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 1995 10:53:50 +0100
To: nebel@xsoft.sd.xerox.com, masinter@parc.xerox.com, rpotter@xsoft.xerox.com
Cc: www-talk@w3.org, BOUTELL Thomas <boutell@boutell.com>
I have done an implementation of file upload with CGI inside
the Thomas Boutell's CGIC1.03 version. It implements the
parsing of multipart/form-data but without parsing of other
sub-structure like multipart/mixed which can be inside it
(it will be considered like just one element inside, that will have
to be decoded separately for now, till the next release...).
If somebody need to try the pre-release of it , contact me
to test it.
I send the implementation to Thomas Boutell to incorporate inside
his library.
--

Thierry BODHUIN
Matra Marconi Space France, Division D3I/TSOM