Documenting URLs in bibliography

From: THOMAS S SAVUNDRANAYAGAM <cs932007@red.ariel.cs.yorku.ca>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 1995 09:33:51 -0500 (EST)
To: www-talk@w3.org
> Ray Stell <stellr@smyrna.cc.vt.edu> wrote:
>    > will some scholarly type please tell my kid how to correctly list
>    > a URL in a bibliography?  Any English majors out there?

Since you folks asked, here are a few resources you might want to look at:

MLA-Style Citations of Electronic Sources, by Janice R. Walker

Citation Style for Internet Sources, by Mark Wainwright

How Do You Cite URL's in a Bibliography? by Jeff Beckleheimer

Suggestions from the LINGUIST Listserv (February 1995)

APA and MLA Citation Styles

Thomas Savundranayagam              OFFICE: Student Centre 434/T103 Steacie
Computer Science                    E-MAIL: savundra@yorku.ca
York University                             thomas@yucc.yorku.ca
Toronto, CANADA                        WWW: http://yucc.yorku.ca/~thomas

    Visit LeClub (the Comedy Club) : http://yucc.yorku.ca/~leclub