Macintosh BOF at WWW4? (Dec 11-14, Boston)

From: Verity Web Server <verweb@verity.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 1995 19:04:41 +0000
To: apple-internet-authoring@abs.apple.com, apple-internet-providers@abs.apple.com, apple-internet-users@abs.apple.com, MACSCRPT@caligari.dartmouth.edu, webstar-dev@starnine.com, webstar-talk@starnine.com, www-talk@w3.org
I've proposed a Macintosh Birds of a Feather session at the 4th WWW
Conference, in Boston, December 11-14.  In order to move it along, I need
to know how many people would be interested in attending.  I'm happy to
coordinate -- one of my main projects right now is a book, "Web Hacking
with Macintosh Scripts," so I'm knee-deep in Mac Web issues.

Please reply to me at narnett@verity.com (not to the list!) if you think
you would attend.  Suggestions regarding an informal agenda would be
welcome, too

Nick Arnett

Nick Arnett
Internet Marketing Manager