Clickable Image Support.

From: Aloni, Prasad K BB <Aloni@po9.bb.unisys.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 95 13:03:00 PST

I am trying to implement clickable image support on my home page.
I seem to have done everything according to the documentation, such
as:

1) display the GIF image with ISMAP attribute.
2) Make sure I hap a map file in the specified directory.
3) Check syntax of the map for correct definition of coordinates.

However, when I click on the image, my browser displays an error:

Error 500
Internal error: execve() failed.

Any idea what this is ? How do I fix this problem ? Will appreciate any/all
suggestion(s).

I am using CERN httpd v3.0.

Prasad Aloni
Unisys Corporation