Rating Criteria

From: Terje Norderhaug <Norderhaug.CHI@xerox.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 1995 17:18:49 -0800
To: rating@junction.net, www-talk@www10.w3.org
Anybody that have the CRITERIA for rating of mediated content?
Specifically, I am interested in the procedure that is used to
determine the rating of content in various media, as well as the
content factors that the rating decision is made on.

I am interested in such criteria for a variety of media and for a variety
of cultures/countries. If you have any information regarding this, please
forward it to me. It will be used to further the discussion about a more
general rating system.

Thanks.

-- Terje <Norderhaug.CHI@xerox.com>
   <URL:http://www.ifi.uio.no/~terjen/>