Verity Internet Virtual Library update; Verity/Netscape announcement

From: Nick Arnett <narnett@verity.com>
Date: Mon, 8 May 1995 22:19:29 -0700
To: www-talk@www10.w3.org, www-html@www10.w3.org, newshound-list@best.com, free-market@ar.com, machttp-talk@academ.com, /CN=robots/@nexor.co.uk, web4lib@library.berkeley.edu, www-lib@www10.w3.org, owner-www-security@ns2.rutgers.edu
As some of you may know, though we haven't advertised it for a while, the
lists to which I'm sending this message, as well as many other Web-related
mailing lists, are browsable at [http://vlibmail.verity.com/www.html] (also
known as asearch.mccmedia.com).  We've been working on making the
text-to-hypertext better and more reliable, while also adding increased
search and retrieval capabilities, with much more to come.

Each list has a search page that searches only that list; the entire
collection plus about 100 Web-related sites are searchable at
[http://www.verity.com/http://www.verity.com/vlibsearch.html].  (If you get
this message in the next few hours, you'll find that its index is being
rebuilt; we're getting ready to make a major announcement with Netscape
tomorrow.

See <a href="http://vlibmail.verity.com/PR/950508ns.html">Verity and
Netscape Team Up to Bring Topic Agent Technology to the Internet</a>.  We
also have an announcement with Microsoft, with regard to Exchange.

Nick Arnett
World Wide Web Product Marketing Manager
Verity Inc.
narnett@verity.com
(415) 960-7600