does arena browser support banner yet?

From: Hakon Lie <howcome@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 1995 13:16:44 +0200
To: www-talk@www0.cern.ch
Doris Chen writes:

 > I have been reading and testing HTML3.0 on Arena; however, I have been
 > unable to get banner to work.

At this point, Arena does not support BANNER. We're a bit behind some
of the features of HTML3, while ahead in other areas. Lately, the
focus has been on style sheets. It's natural to couple the formatter
tightly to a style sheet mechanism, and we we're looking at ways to
support BANNER with a corresponding layout scheme through style
sheets.

Regards,

-h&kon

http://www.w3.org/hypertext/WWW/People/howcome/