RE: EOLAS ACQUIRES MILESTONE INTERNET SOFTWARE PATENT

From: David J. Cardinal <djc@firstfloor.firstfloor.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 1995 21:10:10 -0700
To: Bob Wyman <bobwyman@medio.com>, "'Peter Deutsch'" <peterd@bunyip.com>, "www-talk@w3.org" <www-talk@w3.org>

----------
From: 	Peter Deutsch[SMTP:peterd@bunyip.com]
Sent: 	Monday, August 21, 1995 8:16 PM
To: 	Bob Wyman; www-talk@w3.org
Subject: 	Re: EOLAS ACQUIRES MILESTONE INTERNET SOFTWARE PATENT

And should we follow up to make sure they did?

When a similar situation arose, we were told that sending the relevant
information to the filing firm via certified mail was the appropriate gesture.

Just a thought. <teeheehee>

I'm not sure "return receipt requested" on www lists counts:-)

					- peterd

  ...there is reason to hope that the machines will use us kindly, for
  their existance will be in a great measure dependent on ours; they will
  rule us with a rod of iron, but they will not eat us...

                                               - Samuel Butler, 1872