Re: Clientside Maps

From: Eric Bina <ebina@netscape.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 1995 23:06:54 -0700
To: jxm22@psu.edu (Jerrold Maddox)
Cc: www-talk@w3.org

> Today James Seidman posted A Proposed Extension to HTML : Client-Side Image
> Maps.
>  ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-html-clientsideimagemap-01
> .txt
>
> What browsers, if any,  will recognize this proposed extension?

We are implementing this spec in the Netscape browser, and it will be available
in a future release of the client.  However, as with tables, since the spec
continues to change, the version implemented may not be identical to the
version which is current at the time of release.

	Eric Bina
	ebina@netscape.com