New Web/FTP log analysis tool beta release

From: Benjamin Franz <snowhare@netimages.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 1995 19:26:43 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-talk@w3.org
I am ready to beta release my FTPWebLog software. It is a two perl
script package that is intended pretty much as the '2.0' version of
wwwstat.  It has much more flexible reporting and support for FTPd as well
as NCSA common format logs. And built in support for graphic reports.

Anyone who is interested in beta testing this package, it is now
available at <URL:http://www.netimages.com/~snowhare/utilities/ftpweblog/>

I am already using it to generate nightly stats on a site that gets
almost 400,000 hits per day, so I am reasonably confident it is rugged
enough for real world use.

I know the web page for it is rough - but bear with me.

All comments appreciated.

--
Benjamin Franz