Apologies for wierd(inappropriate) email to www-talk

From: Bret R. Warnick <bret@pht.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 1995 06:19:42 -0600 (MDT)
To: www-talk@w3.org

I need to apologize for the email that went out to www-talk from
pht.com.  My attempts to stop it apparently failed.  As you can see
from the to: list something got very screwed up.  Please just hit
the delete key.  I have received plenty of email back about the
problem and it is fixed.

Again, I apologize and thank you for your time and patience.

	Bret

Bret Warnick                   |  "Logic is a systematic method of
http://www.pht.com/~bret       |   coming to the wrong conclusion
bret@pht.com                   |   with confidence."