Re: List Etiquette

From: Roy Fielding <fielding@beach.w3.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 1995 17:55:28 -0400
To: Rainer Klute <klute@nads.de>
Cc: www-talk@w3.org
>>   ** NOTE: This also includes announcements for versions of     **
>>   ** free software browsers that do not include source code,    **
>>   ** even if some other version of the browser includes source. **
>
>What about Arena? :-)

That includes Arena.  If the next announcement of Arena on this list
does not include a pointer to the source code, then feel free to
flame the sender in private mail (you can even tell them I told you to).

BTW, I am referring to general product announcements here, not the
occasional "this is how it is implemented in XXXX v2.1 ..."

....Roy Fielding (listmaster@w3.org)